Experience the best of what Estonia has to offer for international meetings and events!
“Meet Estonia” is the annual hosted buyer fam trip for 30 international meeting planners around Europe. Attendees explore the fascinating milieu of Tallinn‘s medieval Old Town and bohemian Telliskivi Creative Area, try out some most unique activities, visit leading conference hotels and unique venues, taste the delicious local cuisine, meet the key meeting industry suppliers. Optional post-tours to the university town Tartu and Estonia’s Summer capital Pärnu are offered to explore Estonia´s meeting and incentive options further.
MEET ESTONIA 2020 Preliminary Itinerary:
Tuesday, April 21
- Individual arrivals to Tallinn until 17:00 / Free time (according to your flight arrival time)
- Accommodation at two the most luxurious confererence hotels in Tallinn Hilton Tallinn Park and Swissotel Tallinn
- Discover the Hidden Corners of Medieval Old Town of Tallinn – one of Europe’s most beautiful, historical city centres
- Networking welcome dinner in one of the finest Old Town restaurants
Wednesday, April 22
Get to know the Best of Tallinn for international events:
- Site inspections of some of the leading meeting hotels and spectacular unique venues for receptions and gala dinners: former seaplane hangars, an old power station turned into most popular unique event locations, historic submarine factory owned by the nephew of Alfred Nobel himself
- Sustainable and Hipster Tallinn – Meet local designers, drop by local artisan gin factory, enjoy Zero-Waste dinner prepared by one of the top chefs in Estonia
- “Estonian Marketplace” – B2B Workshop with top Estonian MICE suppliers
Thursday, April 23
- Get Inspired by Digital Estonia – learn the secrets of one of the most advanced digital societies in the world – how to introduce E-Estonia to your groups
- Original Tallinn -get to know best incentive / social programmes in a fun interactive way
- Rooftop Tallinn – farewell lunch with best views and best Estonian bites at Lounge 24
- Individual departures according to flight schedules / Departures to optional post tours
Optional Post Tours on April 23-24:
Post tour 1: Tartu- European Capital of Culture 2024
Culture-rich Hanseatic city of Tartu is the second largest city in the country and the oldest in the Baltic States. Home to the Estonia’s top university, as well as a number of other institutes and research centres, Tartu is the leader in Smart City solutions. Smart City Tartu is the intellectual capital of Estonia that values education, science, innovation in local community and sustainable environment with smart solutions. The city’s academic credentials make it a great choice for all types of scientific and medical conferences as well as corporate incentive events.
- Stay at one of the largest conference hotels in the heart of Tartu – V Spa & Conference hotel
- Estonian National Museum – a museum and conference venue beyond the traditional experience
- Look at the world from different perspective – from an Upside Down House perspective!
- Get creative at Aparaaditehas Creative city – release your inner (street) artist!
- Dinner and drinks at the bohemian Karlova district
- Visit to the Birthplace of Estonian Beer – A. Le Coq Beer Factory and Beer Museum
- A sneak peek into Smart City Tartu – a tour with electrical bikes!
Post Tour 2: Pärnu- Estonia’s Summer Capital
Pärnu, a city on Estonia’s southwest coast, roughly halfway between Tallinn and Riga, is the ultimate seaside resort destination. Estonians have nicknamed Pärnu their ‘Summer Capital’, but it is perfectly set up to host conferences throughout the year. It’s easy to add a wellness element to a conference programme by signing up to one of the many nature and sea-related group activities on offer: sailing, jogging, fat-biking on the beach, golfing or even a day trip to nearby Kihnu island.
- Visit and relaxing overnight stay at one of the top conference hotels ESTONIA Resort Hotel and Spa
- The arts of craft cider making together with tasting at Jaanihanso Cider House
- Adrenaline rally experience at the biggest motor racing circuit in the Baltics – Auto24ring
- Exclusive dinner cooking experience with the head chef at the restaurant NOOT
- Like a local bike tour by Mr Rainer Aavik, a Deputy Mayor of Pärnu City, combined with a visit to Strand Spa & Confernce Hotel
- Lunch at panoramic restaurant out Pärnu Bay Golf Links – the first links-type course by the sea in the Baltics
We regret to inform you that we have made this difficult decision to cancel “Meet Estonia” FAM Trip on April 21-23, 2020 due to the unforeseen circumstances regarding the coronavirus spreads in Europe and postpone the event until the Autumn 2020.
The safety of attendees always comes first to us.
Terms and Conditions:
- The detailed itinerary will be provided after the registration
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- This trip is fully hosted, including return economy flights, accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme. Incidentals (eg: mini bar, telephone calls, etc.) are the participant’s own responsibility.
- Due to the limited capacity of the event, only 1 person per company will be allowed to participate in the event. Accompanying persons are not accepted.
- The participant is obliged to respect and comply with the times of the program.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
In case of cancellation after flights are booked, the participant agrees to cover the flight costs.
Contact for Further Information:
For further information, please contact our Project Manager, Ms Gea Käsper at email@example.com.
The fam trip “Meet Estonia” is organized jointly by Visit Estonia and the Estonian Convention Bureau to promote Estonia as an inspirational up-and-coming destination for meetings, incentives and conferences.