The Estonian Convention Bureau is a non-profit member-based organisation established jointly by public and private sector bodies in 2008 to attract international conventions and meetings to Estonia. We are a lead umbrella organisation focusing on promoting Estonia as a leading meeting, conference and incentive destination. The bureau’s numerous members include the cities of Tallinn, Tartu and Pärnu, and a wide selection of best Destination Management Companies (DMCs), Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs), event agencies, meeting facilities, conference hotels and catering companies. It is co-financed by the Estonian Tourist Board / Enterprise Estonia. The ECB is a member of ICCA – The International Congress and Convention Association.
As the official convention bureau for Estonia, we offer impartial advice and assistance to event organizers looking to hold events in Estonia. Our dedicated team can offer unique insights on Estonia, ideas about how to make your event memorable, whether it takes place in the fairy-tale capital Tallinn, the main university town Tartu, the ultimate seaside resort town Pärnu or anywhere else.
Services provided by the Estonian Convention Bureau:
- Free and impartial advice on venues, hotels, professional conference organisers and destination and event management companies, catering services.
- Assistance with social programme planning (e.g. gala dinners, receptions, tours & excursions, social activities.).
- Bid and presentation support for international meetings/conventions.
- Site inspection arrangements.
- Promotion of your event: free publishing of your conference at our online conference calendar, press release, social media.
- Promotional materials: videos, images, and brochures.
The Conference Ambassador Programme is an initiative by Estonian Convention Bureau. The main objective of Ambassador Programme is to identify and recognise the contributions and efforts of notable professionals and key opinion leaders that champion Estonia’s Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) industry.
Find the ECB’s team contacts here