Venues for hosting conferences and other events in Pärnu
The resort town of Pärnu has many places for organizing memorable seminars and conferences. One advantage is that the main sights of this small seaside city, the beach and the seminar venues are all within walking distance of each other. Pärnu’s streets and historical villas are a sight worth seeing in their own right, as the city boasts an architectural style not found anywhere else. Pärnu is strategically located as a Nordic and Baltic conference destination, as it is only 1.5 hours from Tallinn and 2 hours from Riga. Arriving via Riga Airport can be just as convenient. The city’s conference and seminar venues support a wide variety of formats for both indoor and outdoor events. In addition to the possibilities within the city, there are numerous venues just outside the city and in Pärnu County, all up to international standards.
In Pärnu city:
- Pärnu Concert Hall boasts the city’s largest conference hall, with up to 898 seats, and a very central location. It can host conferences, seminars, banquets, receptions and ceremonies.
- Estonia Resort Hotel & Spa is located in the beach district and has a spa and conference centre that can accommodate up to 464 participants. There are six halls of different sizes, the largest of which has theatre-style seating for 300 people. The hotel website also features a virtual tour of the conference centre.
- Strand Spa & Conference Hotel can host conferences and events, coupled with the opportunity to spend a family vacation and enjoy the delights of the spa. The house has eight conference halls of different sizes and functions. The total capacity is 953 visitors and the largest hall has a capacity of up to 500 visitors.
- Pärnu Rannastaadion is a stadium complex in the beach area and can host seminars or training sessions in two different sized rooms. Each can hold up to 50 people, in theatre format.
- Hotel Villa Wesset offers facilities suitable for conferences, seminars and smaller meetings. The largest room has a theatre-style capacity of 50 people.
- Wasa Resort is a 4-star beachfront property that can host seminars and meetings in a 16-seat seminar apartment and larger events in the restaurant.
- Tervis Medical Spa features a conference centre that can accommodate up to 286 people in theatre style. The conference centre offers two packages including comprehensive assistance in organizing seminars and conferences.
- Hedon Spa & Hotel is located on the Pärnu’s main beach and is known for its recently renovated historical mud spa. It can host seminars or meetings in three halls. The largest hall has a theatre-style capacity for 70. The spa hotel offers a special service: a seminar held in the sauna. As stated on the company’s website, “The best ideas were born in Old Rome and the best deals were made in the sauna!”
- Rannahotell offers the opportunity to hold various events – seminars, conferences and other private celebrations. The events can be held in five different sized rooms. The largest conference hall can accommodate up to 80 people in theatre style.
- Ammende Villa is one of the three Art Nouveau hotels in the world and the only one in Estonia. There are seven different halls and lounges to choose from for a seminar, conference or meeting, the largest of which can accommodate up to 75 people in theatre style. The rooms are characterized by a historical atmosphere.
- Pernova Education Centre has facilities for inspiration seminars, receptions and events on special topics, making use of the centre’s own exhibition area, planetarium, classrooms, café and yard area. The Pernova Nature House seminar area can host an event for up to 50 people. In addition, the centre offers the opportunity for seminars for smaller groups in two classrooms of different sizes, which can accommodate 20-30 participants.
Near the city of Pärnu:
- Uueda Puhkekeskus is a holiday complex sited in a beautiful location, by the old Tallinn-Pärnu highway, only a 10-minute drive from Pärnu. Seminars and training sessions can be held here. Choose between two halls of different sizes, the largest of which can accommodate up to 50 guests.
- White Beach Golf is a 10-minute drive from Pärnu. The golf club’s restaurant can host seminars. The premises can accommodate up to 60 people in a classroom style.
- Audruring is a 5-minute drive from Pärnu and is a motor racing circuit for cars and motorcycles. It can host various customer-oriented events, company parties and training sessions where serious business can be combined with an thrilling driving experience or course. There is a choice between two seminar rooms, the largest of which offers up to 80 seats in theatre style.
- Villa Andropoff is a holiday complex in a naturally scenic location, which is suitable for both family vacations and company events. Villa Andropoff is a 10-minute drive from Pärnu. The seminar hall comes with the necessary presentation equipment for a successful day of training. The seminar room can accommodate up to 90 people in theatre style. Nearby entertainment venues include Valgeranna Adventure Park and an 18-hole links-type golf course, just 1 km away.
- Pärnu Bay Golf Links is a 10-minute drive from the centre of Pärnu. This seaside golf complex has two halls for conferences, seminars and events, the largest of which can accommodate up to 150 people.
- Jaanihanso Cider Factory is a 30-minute drive from Pärnu. This cider house is an internationally recognized organic producer of high-quality ciders and sparkling wines. The concept is that of a wine-producing manor estate. In addition, the farm has a training/conference/meeting centre, and the larger of the two halls can accommodate up to 150 people.
- Lepanina Hotel is a 50-minute drive from Pärnu. The hotel complex is surrounded by sea and pine forests. It is suitable for seminars, team training sessions and meetings. The building has two halls and the larger one can accommodate up to 100 people in theatre style.
- Ojako Recreation and Training Centre is a 30-minute drive from Pärnu. The recreation and training centre can host training sessions, seminars and other events by the sea. The larger of the two halls can accommodate 90 people in theatre style.
- Maria Talu is a farm located 30 minutes by car from Pärnu. The venue is suitable for groups both small and large attending meetings, seminars or training courses. It is suitable for either one-day or multi-day events combining work and leisure. The largest theatre-style hall has up to 250 seats.
- Klaara-Manni Holiday and Conference Centre is a 30-minute drive from Pärnu. The conference centre provides high-quality seminar services for events with up to 150 participants. The conference centre consists of two separate buildings. All rooms are equipped with modern seminar equipment. In addition, accommodation and catering are provided.
More information about possibilities for organizing conferences/seminars and team-building fun in Pärnu can be found on the Visit Pärnu website.