Romantic North-Coast Day Tour to Lahemaa National Park
Estonia is not just the capital city Tallinn – in just less than an hour drive there are peaceful countryside scenes waiting for you.
This special guided (transportation by minivan or bus) tour heads to the Lahemaa National Park and is a good opportunity for you to explore Estonia’s most popular nature reserve and countryside areas with its jagged coasts, vast forests, and wetlands and taste some samples of Estonian cuisine along the way.
Discover the Northern-coast of Estonia and to the Lahemaa National Park. During this day-tour you will see the best of the Estonian countryside, its many historical sites and marvellous landscapes – ancient untouched green forests, romantic seaside, woods and wetlands, small villages and harbours, elegant manors and lovely country farms offering delicious fresh eco- produce.
The Estonian culinary art is represented by its best also outside the capital Tallinn, featuring seasonal freshly-harvested ingredients from the forests, sea and local eco-farms.
- En route stops at Rebala burial site (bronze age) and at Jägala Waterfall
- Hike on Viru Bog trail. Weather permitting: possibility to swim in a bog lake.
- Small surprise Estonian picnic menu or coffee and appetiser break
- Visit to Käsmu Captains Village and Altja Fishermans Village
- Visit to Vihula Manor or hike on the Beaver Trail
*Length of the tour is ca 8 hours. Runs rain or shine, suitable for the season clothing is required.
Book directly with:
Tel: +372 5250 519