Tallinn Town Hall, completed in 1404, is the only surviving Gothic town hall in northern Europe.
It was built as a meeting place for the ruling burgomeisters and the town was ruled from the Town Hall for nearly 700 years. As the city government´s ceremonial building, the Town Hall is nowadays used for city’s official receptions and it also serves as a concert hall and a museum.
The structure’s interior is truly impressive, featuring colourful meeting halls, vaulted ceilings, intricate wood carvings and some of the city’s most prized art treasures, including the famed Tristan and Isolde carved bench.
Tallinn Town Hall suits perfectly for high-level opening / closing receptions or award-ceremonies.
|Name of Hall|
|Citizens’ Hall (Great Hall)||100||–||–||100||40||195|