Set in a pine forest just 45 minutes from Tallinn, secluded beachside conference and spa hotel LaSpa offers a great location, fresh air, and an inspirational environment. Impressive spa facilities combined with period architecture make it the perfect getaway for both serious teamwork and serious relaxation. Organisers can rent out the entire hotel if needed. Multipurpose rooms can be set up in any way to meet your needs, and naturally, the catering is fantastic.
LaSpa is set in an amazing location between the beautiful pine forest and sandy beach. Being a spa hotel, on offer are a variety of different pools, saunas, and a gym, including the brand new elegant wellness spa Naudi La Spa. The hotel is also home to renowned restaurant WICCA with head chef Angelica Udeküll running the kitchen. Well-equipped meeting rooms make LaSpa an ideal destination for company conferences and team building events, and with all else available for guests to enjoy, LaSpa is a great destination for couples, singles, families, and groups of friends.
LaSpa’s hotel complex consists of two separate buildings being LaSpa hotel itself and the separate Beach House. The main hotel hosts 104 rooms, 86 of which are standard rooms (including 3 handicap rooms), 4 superior rooms, 8 family rooms, 5 deluxe rooms, and a suite with its own sauna.
The Beach House has 38 modern rooms, 8 of which are spacious junior suites. The Beach House is a perfect hideaway for smaller corporate groups who value comfort, peace, privacy and beauty.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
For meetings LaSpa offers 7 bright conference rooms in different sizes that are full of natural light and have an amazing view to the sea or to the pine forest.
|Name of Hall||
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
There are three restaurants at the LaSpa hotel – Resto Verde, gourmet restaurant Wicca, and a buffet restaurant. In the summertime a large terrace opens up to a view of the sea.
Restaurant Wicca – The concept of health continues into LaSpa’s restaurant Wicca which has recently been listed on the Michelin White Guide as a recommended restaurant in Estonia. The team source wild herbs, flowers, and organic products, follow the seasons, and go local relying on small-scale Estonian farmers and makers. Wicca celebrates Estonian and Nordic craftsmanship, cooking techniques, and traditions in the choice of food and drinks on the menu, with zero waste, health, and sustainability at the forefront of their kitchen philosophy.
LaSpa is home to a large wellness spa with several pools, 6 saunas, a hot Japanese bath, and heated lounge chairs. The sauna complex includes a pine-cone sauna, aroma sauna, maritime steam sauna, and salt steam sauna. LaSpa has both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. The best part? – Access to the wellness spa is included in the room rate.
Wellness based activities dominate an area as beautiful and naturally preserved as Laulasmaa, the home county of LaSpa. Inside the hotel, yoga and meditation classes and a state of the art gym have the intention of strengthening the body and mind. If you venture outdoors be sure to check out the hiking trails, tennis courts, and golf centre nearby. Bicycles are available for rent, as is the equipment needed to play disc golf, petanque, and table tennis, all of which you can do on site.
GROUP ACTIVITIES IDEAS AT LASPA
Here are some of the most popular business group activities and features of LaSpa:
- Walking in the magical pine forest (something the Japanese call Shinrin-Yoku – or forest bathing in English). This is a proven way to reduce blood pressure and boost the immune system.
- Jogging or hiking along the beach when the sun is shining in a clear blue sky. Even on a windy and rainy day, getting your bare feet in the sand and being exposed to the elements will leave you feeling revitalised and rejuvenated.
- Taking a windsurfing lesson and feeling the rush of adrenaline when you manage to catch the wind in your sail. This experience will help with work mentality by getting colleagues and teammates to overcome a new challenge.
- Enjoying a massage in the Naudi LaSpa wellness spa will relax team members, and positive discussions are guaranteed afterwards.
- Watching the sun set over the sea while contemplating the day’s results with colleagues.
- Enjoying a long dinner with colleagues in head chef Angelica Udeküll’s Wicca Restaurant which is one of the best in Estonia. You can enjoy local specialities prepared with the best natural ingredients and be served a fine glass of wine to accompany the dishes.
- Visiting Arvo Pärt Centre nearby – a foundation responsible for maintaining the personal archive of classical composer Arvo Pärt and operating as an information centre on the composer and his works.