Publicon is one of Estonia’s leading PCOs offering event management as a full service since 2006. The conference organising services are in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.
- Promoting a destination and international bidding for hosting rights.
- Budgeting and managing an event’s finances.
- Customised funding applications.
- Secretariat and registration services.
- Invoicing, billing, staff contracting services.
- Marketing and communication services, designing and homepage management.
- Social media management.
- Collecting and processing of abstracts, presentations, posters.
- Management of sponsorship relations.
- Trade fairs and specialised exhibitions.
- Travel arrangement services.
- Entertainment and leisure programmes, team-building programmes and excursions.
- Management of charity events and programmes.
- The technical production of conferences, seminars and business events.
- Organising virtual and hybrid events.
- Legal expertise (tendering, medicinal product advertising, remuneration of lecturers).
A selection of past events:
- The virtual conference “Transmedial Turn?” of the Department of Semiotics of the University of Tartu 2020. 201 participants, 4 days, 4 parallel sessions, more than 50 online presentations.
- 36th Estonian Lawyers’ Days 2020, Tartu. 615 participants, 4 parallel sessions.
- eID Forum 2019. 320 participants.
- The 49th Nordic Lung Congress 2019. 350 participants.
- TNC19 – Forging Digital Societies 2019, Tallinn. 783 participants
- 24th FECAVA Eurocongress 2018. 1,216 participants, 5 parallel sessions.
- 68th Annual Meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP) 2017, Tallinn, 1,035 participants, 9 parallel sessions, 517 oral presentations, 300 poster presentations. Estonian ‘Conference of the Year’ award
- Youth Information Fair Teeviit 2016, Tallinn, 6128 participants
Visit Publicon’s homepage to get a more elaborate overview of the services and past events.