HYPE was founded in 2011 by Marko Lõhmus and Neeme Kari. The goals and the so-called core values are still clearly in place today – to be an exemplary and ethical promoter of the corporate events field, to be in constant development, to be an exemplary taxpayer, to be the best partner and friend of all who believe in us – clients and partners.
On a daily basis, the HYPE team creates situations where people can communicate freely, experience positive emotions, and experience something educational and to collaborate.
HYPE organizes all kinds of meetings – conferences, employer marketing, customer events, etc. Real life, virtual or hybrid format.
HYPE is committed to the achievements of its customers and always puts the customer’s interests ahead of personal ambitions. The HYPE team is inspired by successful work and long-term satisfied customers.
HYPE values people above all else, regardless of their status or role – it values everyone’s time, responsible and sustainable administration, fair remuneration and dignified attitude.
We create quality time!
HYPE, in cooperation with the best partners in its field, offers all the services as a complete solution that are necessary for a successful conference.
- Full conference service
- Development of conceptual solutions
- Technical production
- Participant management, logistics
- Graphic design
- Event deco and visual design
- Expo design
- Project management
- GeekOut 2012-2019 https://2019.geekout.ee
- ATEA Action 2017, 2018, 2019 https://www.atea.ee/sundmused/atea-action-2019/
- Elisa TechDay 2016-2020 https://techdayconference.eu
Virtual & hybrid events:
- Ministry of the Interior volunteers ceremony https://www.facebook.com/siseministeerium/posts/3864598550289180
- A. Le Coq green turn https://www.facebook.com/hypemarketingagency/posts/3682342088530620
- Janssen Baltic VR meeting https://www.facebook.com/hypemarketingagency/posts/3492903527474478
See more ideas for corporate events by Hype:
- Feel Good Corporate Social Responsibility Activities In Tallinn
- 12 Top Team Building Activities in Estonia by Hype