Great service, cleanliness and a pleasant atmosphere have always been natural parts of the hotels in Tallinn. In recent times however, many hotels have qualified for special safety certificates, which prove that the hotel is extraordinarily clean and safe for visitors. Tallinn City Convention Bureau has put together the comprehensive list including the hotels in Tallinn with Safety Certificates. Please see below:
Radisson Hotels and SGS protocol
Radisson Hotels in partnership with SGS have developed a new 20-step protocol for hotels and 10-step protocol for meeting and event spaces. here are some of the many safety measures strictly adhered to in Radisson Blu Sky Hotel:
- Each guest room is provided with a travel-size hand sanitizer.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizing and glove stations have been placed near the front entrance, conference & event spaces and public areas.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequency increased throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
- Ensuring physical distancing in meeting and event facilities.
- Strict safety procedures adhered to while serving all food and beverages.
- Coffee machines frequently cleaned and disinfected.
Read more about Radisson Hotels and SGS safety measures.
The following hotels in Tallinn follow SGS protocol:
Hilton Tallinn Park hotel – CleanStay
The Hilton hotel chain created its Cleanstay programme in cooperation with RB, the producer of well-known cleaning brands such as Lysol and Dettol. All public surfaces are constantly disinfected in all Hilton hotels around the world. In addition, all rooms are disinfected twice – once with hospital-grade disinfectants and afterwards with RB products. After cleaning, a CleanStay seal is placed on the door to assure the room has been thoroughly disinfected and that nobody has entered the disinfected room before the guest.
Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel follows CleanStay protocols and guides.
Read more about the CleanStay certificate.
Hilton has also launched a special service for meetings and events, aimed at providing a safe and clean environment for any event. Read more about the EventReady with CleanStay programme.
Accor group hotels – ALLSAFE
Allsafe is the safety certificate established by Accor group, together with Bureau Veritas, which provides international testing, inspection and certification services. The following measures are in use in all Accor hotels:
- All employees use safety masks and gloves; clear protective barriers placed at front desk.
- Employees are given comprehensive safety and hygiene training and must keep a 2-metre distance between each other and guests.
- All surfaces are disinfected in guest rooms, and extra care is placed on disinfecting light switches, remotes and door handles.
- Extra care in disinfecting public areas and surfaces, including elevator buttons, door handles and switches.
- Hand sanitizers available in public areas, single use rubber gloves available from reception.
Read more about AllSafe measures.
In addition to the above, the following hotels in Tallinn have established special safety measures and brought these out on their websites.
Hestia Hotel Group hotels (Euroopa, Kentmanni, Seaport, Ilmarine, Barons, Susi)
Source: Tallinn Convention Bureau