“The 100 Best Experiences in Estonia“ Brochure Out Now
We have just published the new version of “The 100 Best Experiences in Estonia“ brochure.
This brochure includes all the top activities and experiences business groups can do in Estonia:
- Get to know Tallinn through tours and challenges.
- Explore the art & culture scene through a variety of workshops, art tours and pop-up concerts.
- Get outdoors by trekking through a bog, hiking, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding or even ice skating across the Estonian forest landscape.
- Get your blood pumping with rally driving, off-road jeeping, motorized paintball or show off your fearlessness by walking on the edge of the Tallinn TV Tower.
- Too much? Then take a break to relax and unwind with a medieval banquet, medieval beer tasting, cooking and marzipan making classes, or have a scenic picnic filled with delicious local, seasonal, and organic Estonian food (we are known for our high quality produce). Whether you’re in Tallinn, Tartu or Pärnu, all of our destinations here in Estonia have something exciting, new and life changing to bring to the table.
See the brochure at: The 100 Best Experiences in Estonia