Radisson Hotels follow 10-step Health and Safety Protocol for Meetings & Events
Radisson Hotel Group has stated that one of their highest priorities was the health, safety, and security of their guests, team members, and business partners.
Therefore a new 20-step protocol for hotels and 10-step protocol for meeting and event spaces is currently being introduced to their hotels. New cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated training for team members are included in the new protocols.
10-step meetings and events safety protocol includes:
1. Ensure the safe handling of personal belongings in the coatroom
2. Install stations with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves in hotel public areas and meeting and event spaces
3. Increase cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items
4. Implement improved air circulation processes to increase air quality
5. Display door hanger with cleaning and disinfecting information in each meeting room
6. Place a “disinfect box” in meeting rooms for used stationary items and disinfect them after events
7. Ensure physical distancing in meeting and event facilities
8. Ensure your hotel event manager is available for contact directly through your own device, to assist with your requests during the event
9. Serve all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures
10. Frequently clean and disinfect coffee machines
Read more on protocols Radisson Hotel Group website.
There are three Radisson Group Hotels in Tallinn which are also members of Estonian Convention Bureau: Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia, Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn.