Wednesday, April 17, 2024
Individual Arrivals to Tallinn (MUN 12.10; FRA 13.00), transfer to the hotel
Accommodation: Mövenpick Hotel Tallinn The 4-star Mövenpick Hotel Tallinn brings a strong touch of luxury to Tallinn’s accommodation offering. In addition to fine dining and top-notch amenities, the hotel boasts a prime, central location near the city’s historic Old Town as well as popular shopping centres and restaurants. Rooftop conference rooms with sweeping views, a rooftop restaurant and a Spa & Relaxation area are among the perks that set Mövenpick Hotel apart.
14.15 – 15.15 Welcome lunch at the hotel’s restaurant Roof
15.45-17.30 Walking tour: Get to know Tallinn Old Town Tallinn is famed for its impressive Old Town, one of the best-preserved medieval town centres in Europe. This centuries-old district of merchant houses, Gothic churches, winding lanes and other historical attractions is protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Highlights include: Toompea viewing platform, Town Hall Square, Olde Hansa restaurant, the oldest pharmacy in Europe.
17.30-18.15 Presentation of E-Estonia, the most advanced digital society in the world and site inspection of Nunne Boutique Hotel The 4-star Nunne Boutique Hotel is a place where history meets modern comfort. The 74-room hotel is located in the heart of old Tallinn, in the Nunne quarter next to the historic city wall. Housed in buildings dating back to the Middle Ages, this elegant hotel is the ideal accommodation for business and leisure travelers, for those who appreciate quality, comfort and something very special to make their stay unforgettable.
19.30 Walking from Mövenpick Hotel to Rotermann QuarterIn Rotermann Quarter, in the heart of Tallinn, between the Old Town, the port, and Viru Square, old industrial buildings that have been given new functions stand next to modern architecture. What makes the Rotermann quarter such an atmospheric place is the old factories that have been skilfully and thoughtfully rejuvenated with ultra-modern architecture. The transition between old and new is almost seamless, in a way that we haven’t seen in many other cities.
19.45 Visit to Nordic Hotel Forum A modern 4 Star superior business and conference hotel is located at the very heart of the capital of Estonia, at the prominent location on the edge of Tallinn’s Old Town
20.15 Dinner at Michelin recommended Restaurant Pull
Thursday, April 18, 2024
9.15-9.45 Visit to Estonian Maritime Museum Seaplane Harbour The Seaplane Harbour is home to Tallinn’s unique seaplane hangars, as well as the historic Lembit submarine, numerous boats, yachts, and naval artillery. In 2012, the facility opened as the most exciting maritime museum in Northern Europe. The indoor venue is available for rent for conference gala dinners, receptions and other special events.
10.-12.30 Fun Group Activity – Learn about Estonian Culture, Nature and Food Located just outside central Tallinn, the Estonian Open Air Museum is a collection of nearly 80 historical buildings dating from the late 1600s to the early 1900s, all relocated here from various regions of the country and arranged in village/farm fashion. Among these architectural gems are thatched-roofed farmhouses, wind and water mills, a 17th-century church, a fire station, an inn and a schoolhouse. Various fun workshops available for groups.
13.00-14.30 Site Inspection and Lunch at Hilton Tallinn Park Set in the heart of Estonia’s capital city, Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel is located just steps away from the peaceful Politsei Park. Take in wonderful views of Tallinn Harbour and the enchanting Old Town from the hotel, and enjoy walking proximity to the medieval Old Town as well as many businesses and corporate offices in the area. For conferences Hilton Tallinn Park also offers impressive range of state-of-the-art business facilities and flexible meeting spaces.
16.45 Bus transfer
17.00 – 17.30 Visit to Tallinn Creative Hub This industrial-looking historic building used to be a boiler house for a power plant and its 700-square-metre boiler room still contains two giant boilers, which played an important role in the history of Tallinn Power Plant. Parts of the complex – the boiler house, the gas storage, the trestle, and the brick chimney – are under protection as cultural heritage. Today, Tallinn Creative Hub operates as a multifunctional event centre, where different concerts, exhibitions, conferences, and workshops take place.
17.45 Walking Tour: Go Creative at Telliskivi Creative City Telliskivi Creative City is a historic factory area that’s been reborn as an offbeat shopping and dining hotspot and the go-to destination for culturally oriented Tallinners.
- Visit to Hektor Container Hotel – the most unique hotel in Estonia
- Visit to Juniperium Distillery
- Visit to Stella Soomlais Studio – Stella Soomlais is a leather designer from the younger Estonian generation. She makes leather bags and accessories with a minimalist aesthetic.
- Visit to Club of Different Rooms
- Visit to Fotografiska Tallinn – a „smaller sister” of the internationally recognized museum of photography in Stockholm. It is a meeting place for art, good food, music, design, and open mindsets. The concept includes an exhibition and event area, a café, a restaurant, and a fine-art photography shop.
20.00 Dinner at Michelin recommended 38 Restaurant
Friday, April 19, 2024
Check out from the hotel
9.00 Walking transfer
9.10 Visit to Radisson Blu Olümpia Hotel The hotel has 390 rooms, multifunctional conference centre with 12 rooms, 2 banquet halls.
9.50 Visit to Swissotel Tallinn Estonia. Hotel is located in one of the city centre’s tallest buildings, boasting impressive views of the city and the Baltic Sea. 238 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites feature state-of-the-art technology and exclusive amenities and services that cater to the needs of any traveller. Meeting facilities include 7 meeting rooms.
10.25 Visit to Radisson Collection Hotel Tallinn. Radisson Hotel Group has brought its luxury lifestyle brand to Estonia with the opening of Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn in May 2022. The new hotel offers an exceptional, five-star experience to its guests including 289 guest rooms, 1000 m2 meetings space 2 restaurants and a spa area.
Individual Departures to the airport (Flight departures 12.55 Munich; 13.45 Frankfurt; 14.10 Berlin)
Please click here to fill in an application. Registration will remain open until March 1st, 2024, but only 15 spots are available.
Please note that registration is not an automatic approval. We will review all registrations and will reconfirm based on the information provided. Preference will be given to planners who have a potential meeting / business event to be hosted Estonia.
Terms of Attendance
- This fam trip is fully hosted by Visit Estonia / Enterprise Estonia, including return flight tickets in economy class, accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme.
- Travel to and from the departure airport, travel insurance and extras are not included (mini bar, telephone calls, etc.)
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- Due to the limited number of places, only one representative of each company can participate in the fam trip. For the same reason, accompanying persons cannot be accepted.
- Please note that completion and submission of this qualification form do not automatically guarantee a place at our familiarisation trip. We will acknowledge your application, and shortly after confirm, if you have secured a place on the fam trip.
- In case we confirm your participation and you accept a place at the educational trip with completion of the confirmation form, you can expect a flight suggestion that suits your departure / arrival airport and the schedule of educational trip. After the flight ticket is purchased any cancellation will be charged at the full value of the flight ticket.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the programme
For any additional inquiries or information, please feel free to reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.