ORIGINAL SOKOS HOTEL VIRU
Original Sokos Hotel Viru combines the best possible location with breathtaking views of the sea and the old town . While staying in this legendary symbol and landmark of Tallinn, we can guarantee you plenty to see and do within easy proximity. The Original Sokos Hotel Viru is located just next to the UNESCO heritage Old Town: only a five-minute walk from the port and 10-minute taxi drive from the airport. The Original Sokos Hotel Viru is a certified Green Key hotel and venue, meaning we follow the standards of excellence in sustainability and environmental responsibility.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
The Viru Conference Centre is one of the largest hotel-based conference centres in Tallinn. You can find wide choice of services and plenty of places to network under the same roof. The facilities can be modified to meet customer’s specific needs and wishes.
|Name of Hall||Theatre||Class||Board||Reception||Banquet||Area (m²)|
For more detailed information, please click here for:
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
Our range of bars and restaurants provides both familiar flavours and international gastronomy.
Show&Dinner restaurant Merineitsi connected to the conference centre can accommodate up to 450 people for dinner. Grand conference centre facilities and the stage at the restaurant can provide the perfect setting for receptions and events for up to 1000 guests. The chefs at Restaurant Merineitsi create unforgettable culinary experiences for even the most demanding gastronomists.
Original Sokos Hotel Viru also features Tex-Mex restaurant Amarillo, fast food stop Fafa’s, lobby bar and Nightclub Cafe Amigo.
- Excellent location at the very heart of Tallinn: harbour 5-min walk and airport 10-min taxi drive
- 516 northern style hotel rooms inclluding 93 unique theme rooms presenting local design and culture
- Direct access to the conference and banquet center
- 11 conference halls, the biggest for up to 500 guests
- Over 500 m² exhibition space
- The biggest hotel restaurant in Tallinn – Merineitsi: catering capability of up to 1000 guests at time
- Marvelous breaks – Hotel Viru & KGB museum tours, wine classes, Estonian language classes etc
- Unique show & dinner restaurant Merineitsi with various programmes
- Wide choice of additional services and networking spaces – bars, restaurants and a nightclub
- Shopping mall Viru Centre, over 100 shops and services under the same roof