ORIGINAL SOKOS HOTEL VIRU
Original Sokos Hotel Viru combines the best possible location with breathtaking views of the sea and the old town . While staying in this legendary symbol and landmark of Tallinn, we can guarantee you plenty to see and do within easy proximity. After 44 years, we have even shaken things up a little. The newly renovated Original Sokos Hotel Viru is located just next to the UNESCO heritage Old Town: only a five-minute walk from the port and 10-minute taxi drive from the airport. The Original Sokos Hotel Viru is a certified Green Key hotel and venue, meaning we follow the standards of excellence in sustainability and environmental responsibility.
SOLO SOKOS HOTEL ESTORIA
Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria is a unique hotel that tells Estonian stories and introduces Estonian design. Every room offers an exciting and incredible story about Estonia, and according to customer feedback, it ranks among the five best hotels in Estonia and has been nominated for the 2017 World Luxury Awards. Here you will get an Estonian experience to take away with you as a souvenir! Total rooms – 423.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Both of the hotels are directly connected to the Viru Conference Centre and offer an unbeatable combination of amenities and location. You can find under the same roof one of the widest choices of additional services and plenty of places to network. From the hotel, there is direct access to various meeting rooms for up to 1,100 people.
|Name of Hall||Theatre||Class||Board||Reception||Banquet||Area (m²)|
For more detailed information, please click here for:
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
Our range of bars and restaurants provides both familiar flavours and international gastronomy, using the freshest local produce. Open daily, the Café Amigo Nightclub, the vibrant Tex-Mex restaurant Amarillo, and the Show & Dinner Restaurant Merineitsi provide an unforgettable experience.
- Excellent location at the very heart of Tallinn: harbour 5-min walk and airport 10-min taxi drive
- 423 renewed northern style hotel rooms in Original Sokos Hotel Viru
- 93 unique story rooms in Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria
- Direct access from both hotels to the conference and banquet center
- The biggest hotel conference center in Tallinn
- 11 conference halls, the biggest for up to 550 guests
- Over 500 m² exhibition space
- The biggest hotel restaurant in Tallinn – Merineitsi: catering capability of up to 1000 guests at time
- Marvelous breaks – Hotel Viru & KGB museum tours, wine classes, Estonia language classes etc
- Unique show & dinner restaurant Merineitsi with various programmes
- Wide choice of additional services and networking spaces – bars, restaurants and a nightclub
- Shopping mall Viru Centre, over 100 shops and services under the same roof
REFERENCES ON MEETINGS 2017
- Tallinn Cyber Conf 2017 ( FEBRUARY 2017)
- 17th Nordic Sleep Congress – 250 delegates ( MAY 2017)
- SampTA – XII International Conference Sampling Theory and Applications – 180 delegates ( JULY 2017)