The newest venue for meetings and events between Tallinn and Riga is situated on the country’s west coast and is a perfect location for “off-the-beaten track“ meetings and events. The 4-star hotel facility was opened in July 2015 and connects the best of both worlds – a 4* hotel with flexible conference facilities and a relaxing lifestyle resort.
The hotel has 106 guest rooms, all air-conditioned and non-smoking, there are rooms for disabled people and people with allergies available. The hotel’s design is inspired by Estonian nature, cultural traditions and handicraft. The venue’s interior includes the best examples of contemporary Estonian design.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
- Capacity for a total of 464 delegates in inspiring and innovative environment
- A large hall for up to 300 delegates
- Nine break-out rooms for up to 42 delegates
- All rooms are air-conditioned and feature the latest technical equipment
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Complimentary WiFi and broadband internet access
- Located on the ground floor, all rooms have windows and natural light
- For conference breaks we suggest short activities, including Pilates and yoga, spa treatments and stress shoulder massages
|Conference lobby 7||–||–||–||250||–||231|
|Restaurant private area||–||–||50||60||70||70|
For more detailed information, please click here for Fact Sheet and Floor Plan
Pre and post events, incentive ideas
- Golf – two brand new golf courses Pärnu Bay Golf Links and White Beach Golf, both 20 min drive from the hotel
- Racetracking – the permanent road circuit for motor and motorcycle racing auto24ring, 20 min drive from the hotel
- Hunting and fishing
- Cultural experience – Concert hall and Pärnu theatre
- Nature tours in close proximity – walking tours to nature trails, bogs, sandy dunes and pine forests
- Sailing tours and trips to coastal islands of the Baltic Sea.
- The restaurant NOOT serves contemporary Estonian cuisine
- A la carte and buffet menus include fresh local seasonal products and seafood
- The lobby bar for relaxing moments
- In summer the outside terrace is opened
- Complimentary access for all guests to sauna and water center – eight saunas (incl. Smoke sauna, Whisk sauna and Salt sauna), pool area with hydromassages and an outdoor terrace with hot tubs
- Spa and wellness treatments inspired by Estonian nature and primeval traditions
- Private sauna Juniper Club and Estonian sauna rituals
- Fitness center Active Spa Estonia with Yoga classes and group trainings
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS / SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
Estonia Spa Hotels has joined the consumer label “Pärnu city government recommends, and company confirms: you are safe here” and the team will do everything to provide safe and enjoyable holiday! All hotel rooms have undergone thorough disinfection and cleaning and will be re-cleaned before a new guest arrives. In addition, hotel have tightened the schedule for cleaning the common areas. Hand disinfectants are available in many places in the hotel’s public areas. Hotel reccommends to check your health before visiting, follow the 2+2 rule and it is mandatory to wear a mask in public areas. When paying for services, pay by a card, if possible.