Thursday, 13 October, 2022
7.30-9.30 Departure from Helsinki West Harbour Terminal 2, welcome and breakfast on board of Tallink Star
9.30-10.00 Arrival to Tallinn and transfer to Tallinn Cruise Terminal
10.00-10.30 Visit to Tallinn Cruise Terminal event space
Unconventional yet convenient, Port of Tallinn´s cruise terminal (completed in July 2021) and its surroundings, can be used to organize various events – conferences, receptions, gala dinners, concerts. The total area of main hall of the terminal is 1724 m², accommodating approximately 2000 guests. The entire room opens up to the sea from one side offering wonderful views to the waterfront and cruise ships.
10.45-11.30 Visit to Estonian Maritime Museum Seaplane Harbour & Morning Coffee
The Seaplane Harbour is home to Tallinn’s unique seaplane hangars, as well as the historic Lembit submarine, numerous boats, yachts, and naval artillery. In 2012, the facility opened as the most exciting maritime museum in Northern Europe. The indoor venue is available for rent for conference gala dinners, receptions and other special events.
Proto Invention Factory is located in the historic Noblessner Port Area, originally a submarine factory set up in 1912 by oil baron Emanuel Nobel (of the famed Nobel family) and businessman Arthur Lessner. The newly-decommissioned facilities have now been transformed into one of Tallinn’s most rapidly-developing commercial and leisure areas, and are particularly popular among organisers looking for an edgy, off-beat venue close to the city centre.
12.00-12.30 Visit to Põhjala Brewery & Tap Room
Põhjala Brewery was founded in 2011 by four Estonian beer enthusiasts and home brewers. The most popular are porters and beers aged in oak barrels and brewed with Estonian forest ingredients. Brewery is open for tours and they also have a Beer Restaurant Põhjala Tap Room, beer and souvenir shop and a private sauna.
12.40-14.15 Lunch at restaurant Lore in the Noblessner Area
Lore Bistro in the popular Kalamaja has become a focal point for spending quality time with friends and family. Michelin Bib Gurmand awarded restaurant offers a temptingly eclectic menu consisting of good old-fashioned classics with a nice modern vibe.
14.30-15.00 Visit to L’Embitu Hotel
Hotel L’Embitu is a new iconic luxury 4* Superior hotel in Tallinn’s City Centre. The rooftop conference and event center situated on the 7th floor of the hotel is one of a kind in Tallinn.
15:15-15.45 Check-in and introduction to Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
Set in the heart of Estonia’s capital city, Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel is located just steps away from the peaceful Politsei Park. Take in wonderful views of Tallinn Harbour and the enchanting Old Town from the hotel, and enjoy walking proximity to the medieval Old Town as well as many businesses and corporate offices in the area. For conferences Hilton Tallinn Park also offers impressive range of state-of-the-art business facilities and flexible meeting spaces.
15.45–17.30 Free time at leisure
17.30-17.45 Transfer to Telliskivi Creative City
Telliskivi is the commercial and cultural hub of Kalamaja „hipster“ area, with its restaurants, performance venues and indoor shopping streets selling everything from organic cosmetics to Estonian design.
- The Gin Factory is the first of its kind in Estonia, offering factory tours to those who are interested in the history of gin and the art of its production.
- Stella Soomlais is a leather designer from the younger Estonian generation. She makes leather bags and accessories with a minimalist aesthetic with a 0-waste concept.
- Club of Different Rooms offers a unique setting for events – their rooms are furnished in a cosy living-room style, with the main hall divided into 12 seating sections, each equipped with sofas, screens and interactive tables.
Fotografiska is a „smaller sister“ of the internationally recognised museum of photography in Stockholm. It is a meeting place for art, good food, music, design, and open mindsets. The concept includes an exhibition and event area, a café, a restaurant, and a fine-art photography shop. Restaurant Fotografiska adds a new level to Estonian food culture with their sustainability and reuse concepts and has been rewarded Michelin Green star for their sustainability approach.
After dinner drinks @ „hipster“ bars in Telliskivi Nudist Winery, Põhja Konn, etc.
Friday, 14 October, 2022
9:00-9:15 Check out from the hotel, transfer to Tallinn Creative Hub
9:15-9:45 Visit to Tallinn Creative Hub
This industrial-looking historic building used to be a boiler house for a power plant and today operates as a multifunctional event centre, where different concerts, exhibitions, conferences, and workshops take place.
9:45–10:45 Transfer to Kõrvemaa Hiking Centre
10:45-13:30 Hands-On Vintage Jeep Safari Experience and bog walk in Kõrvemaa; introduction to activity programmes in the area. Lunch
13.30-14.30 Transfer to Tallinn
14.30-15.30 Visit to Radisson Collection Hotel, snacks and cocktail at ISSEI rooftop restaurant
Radisson Hotel Group has brought its luxury lifestyle brand to Estonia with the opening of Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn in May 2022. The new hotel offers an exceptional, five-star experience to its guests including 289 guest rooms, 1000 m2 meetings space 2 restaurants and a spa area.
16.30-18.30 Ferry trip back to Helsinki with Tallink Star
Please fill in the registration form to complete your registration for the FAM trip. Registration is open until Monday, October 3th.
We will review your registration and will reconfirm based on the information provided. Please note that registration is not an automatic approval.
Terms of Attendance
- This fam trip is fully hosted by Visit Estonia / Enterprise Estonia, including ferry tickets, overnight accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme.
- Travel to and from the departure port, travel insurance and extras are not included (mini bar, telephone calls, etc.)
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- Due to the limited number of places, only one representative of each company can participate in the fam trip. For the same reason, accompanying persons cannot be accepted.
- Please note that completion and submission of this qualification form do not automatically guarantee a place at our familiarization trip. We will acknowledge your application, and shortly after confirm, if you have secured a place on the fam trip.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the programme