Thursday, 16 March, 2023
10:30-12:30 Departure from Helsinki West Harbour Terminal 2, welcome and breakfast on board of Tallink MyStar
12:30-13:00 Arrival to Tallinn and transfer to Tallinn Cruise Terminal
13:00-13:30 Visit to Tallinn Cruise Terminal event space
Unconventional yet convenient, Port of Tallinn´s cruise terminal (completed in July 2021) and its surroundings, can be used to organize various events – conferences, receptions, gala dinners, concerts. The total area of main hall of the terminal is 1724 m², accommodating approximately 2000 guests. The entire room opens up to the sea from one side offering wonderful views to the waterfront and cruise ships.
13:45-14:30 Visit to Estonian Maritime Museum Seaplane Harbour
The Seaplane Harbour is home to Tallinn’s unique seaplane hangars, as well as the historic Lembit submarine, numerous boats, yachts, and naval artillery. In 2012, the facility opened as the most exciting maritime museum in Northern Europe. The indoor venue is available for rent for conference gala dinners, receptions and other special events.
14:45-17:00 Go Creative at Telliskivi Creative City
Telliskivi Creative City is a historic factory area that’s been reborn as an offbeat shopping and dining hotspot and the go-to destination for culturally oriented Tallinners.
- Visit to Fotografiska Tallinn – a „smaller sister“ of the internationally recognised museum of photography in Stockholm. It is a meeting place for art, good food, music, design, and open mindsets. The concept includes an exhibition and event area, a café, a restaurant, and a fine-art photography shop. Restaurant Fotografiska adds a new level to Estonian food culture with their sustainability and reuse concepts and has been rewarded Michelin Green Star for their sustainability approach.
- Meet a Designer at Reet Aus Design Studio – Reet Aus PhD, is a sustainable fashion designer and ardent visionary who devised industrial upcycling principles that reduce the fashion industry’s impact
- Gin Tasting at Junimperium Artisan Gin Distillery – the first open artisan gin distillery in Estonia, that offers distillery tours for everyone
- Visit to Club of Different Rooms – a unique setting for events – their rooms are furnished in a cosy living-room style, with the main hall divided into 12 seating sections, each equipped with sofas, screens and interactive tables.
- Visit to Hektor Container Hotel – the only hotel in the Telliskivi area and the most unique hotel in Estonia
17:30 Check-in at Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn
Radisson Hotel Group has brought its luxury lifestyle brand to Estonia with the opening of Radisson Collection Hotel, Tallinn in May 2022. The new hotel offers an exceptional, five-star experience to its guests including 289 guest rooms, 1000 m2 meetings space 2 restaurants and a spa area.
18:45-19:00 Walking to Rotermann Qarter
In Rotermann Quarter, in the heart of Tallinn, between the Old Town, the port, and Viru Square, old industrial buildings that have been given new functions stand next to modern architecture. What makes the Rotermann quarter such an atmospheric place is the old factories that have been skilfully and thoughtfully rejuvenated with ultra-modern architecture. The transition between old and new is almost seamless, in a way that we haven’t seen in many other cities.
19:00-19:25 Site inspection of Nordic Hotel Forum
A modern 4 Star superior business and conference hotel is located at the very heart of the capital of Estonia, at the prominent location on the edge of Tallinn’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Nordic Hotel Forum is the hotel of choice for many international visitors from across the globe and serve as the venue for several important business and political events. As a culture-friendly enterprise, Nordic Hotel Forum is a key partner for the organisers of some of the leading cultural events in Estonia, including the Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival and Tallinn Music Week.
19:30 Dinner at restaurant Pull
Restaurant PULL is owned by famous grill masters Enn Tobreluts and Andres Tuule, who together founded PULL in 2016. Restaurant PULL aims to offer its customers best quality steaks, meats cooked on low temperatures, delicious grill dishes together with super-healthy salads etc. Together, the fantastic food, great music and stylish, contemporary interior create a cosy atmosphere and a unique dining experience. Restaurant PULL is recommended in the 2022 edition of the MICHELIN Guide Estonia!
Friday, 17. March, 2023
Check out from the hotel
8:30-8:50 Site inspection of conference centre of Radisson Collection Hotel
9:00-9:30 Site inspection of Swissotel Tallinn
The luxury hotel is located in one of the city centre’s tallest buildings, boasting impressive views of the city and the Baltic Sea. Facilities include 7 meeting rooms, including one of the largest ballrooms of Estonia (481 sqm)
9:45-10:15 Site inspection of Hilton Tallinn Park
Hilton Tallinn Park boasts 202 spacious (32m2) guest rooms showcasing panoramic views of the city and the Baltic Sea. Whether it is for a conference, a meeting or an exhibition, Hilton Tallinn Park provides the perfect venue for every occasion with impressive range of state-of-the-art business facilities and flexible meeting spaces, including 10 meeting rooms.
10:30-12:30 Sculpture Workshop with a Famous Estonian Artist
Visit an Estonian sculptor´s studio in the Old Town where the landlord himself will teach you the secrets of sculpture making.
Proto Invention Factory is located in the historic Noblessner Port Area, originally a submarine factory set up in 1912 by oil baron Emanuel Nobel (of the famed Nobel family) and businessman Arthur Lessner. The newly-decommissioned facilities have now been transformed into one of Tallinn’s most rapidly-developing commercial and leisure areas, and are particularly popular among organisers looking for an edgy, off-beat venue close to the city centre.
13:15-14:30 Lunch at Restaurant Lore Bistro in the Noblessner Area
Lore Bistro in the popular Kalamaja has become a focal point for spending quality time with friends and family. Michelin Bib Gurmand awarded restaurant offers a temptingly eclectic menu consisting of good old-fashioned classics with a nice modern vibe.
14:45-15.30 Site inspection of Tallinn Creative Hub
This industrial-looking historic building used to be a boiler house for a power plant and today operates as a multifunctional event centre, where different concerts, exhibitions, conferences, and workshops take place.
16.30-18.30 Ferry trip back to Helsinki with Tallink MegaStar, dinner on board
Please fill in the registration form to complete your registration for the FAM trip. Registration is open until Monday, February 6th
We will review your registration and will reconfirm based on the information provided. Please note that registration is not an automatic approval.
Terms of Attendance
- This fam trip is fully hosted by Visit Estonia / Enterprise Estonia, including ferry tickets, overnight accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme.
- Travel to and from the departure port, travel insurance and extras are not included (mini bar, telephone calls, etc.)
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- Due to the limited number of places, only one representative of each company can participate in the fam trip. For the same reason, accompanying persons cannot be accepted.
- Please note that completion and submission of this qualification form do not automatically guarantee a place at our familiarization trip. We will acknowledge your application, and shortly after confirm, if you have secured a place on the fam trip.
- We reserve the right to change or modify the programme