Is all this IBTM-ing wearing you out? The Estonian Convention Bureau has the perfect antidote: exploring Estonia’s beautiful capital and wild surroundings!
The ECB is happy to invite you to participate a contest to win a fabulous trip to Estonia, whose capital was named Lonely Planet’s Best Value Destination for 2018. The winner will have the chance to enjoy Tallinn’s historical Old Town, along with Estonia’s pure, untouched nature and countryside, delicious Nordic cuisine and authentic cultural experiences.
Step 2 – Fill in the participation form online or step by at the Estonian stand, D27, at the IBTM World fair in Barcelona, 27-29 November 2018
This fantastic trip of a lifetime is for 2 people and includes:
- Return flight tickets to Tallinn (economy class)
- Accommodation at the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel and at the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
- The ‘Legends of Tallinn’ Old Town walking tour by Estravel
- A visit to the KGB Museum at the Original Sokos Hotel Viru
- Participation in ‘500 Years Back in Time’, an interactive, iPad game organised by Blue Drum
- An exclusive workshop with a famous local designer
- A bogshoeing trip in Lahemaa National Park, provided by Visit Estonia
- Two complimentary Tallinn Cards, the city’s all-in-one ticket, which offer free entrance to 45 major attractions, free public transport in Tallinn, a free Tallinn hop-on hop-off bus tour and an abundance of discounts and gifts.
The contest is open to any agency and association colleague, so please feel free to share this information with your colleagues and industry peers!
For further information, please contact the ECB Marketing Assistant, Ms Gea Käsper, at email@example.com.