Win a fabulous stress-relief trip to Estonia!
Planning events and meetings can be stressful, even for the most experienced event planner. The Estonian Convention Bureau has the perfect cure: exploring Estonia’s pure nature and beautiful cities! It’ll work magic on your mood!
The ECB is happy to invite you to participate a contest to win a fabulous 4-day stress-relief trip to Estonia, one of Lonely Planet’s Best Value Destinations for 2018. The winner will have the chance to enjoy the Tallinn’s historical Old Town, Estonia’s pure, untouched nature and countryside, delicious Nordic cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. To ensure the maximum relaxation, we even throw in a massage!
This fantastic trip of a lifetime is for two people and includes:
- Return flight tickets to Tallinn (economy class)
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel and 2 nights at the Swissotel Tallinn
- A Tallinn city tour
- A visit to tranquil Saaremaa Island – home of the Estonian Stressbuster
- An exclusive workshop with a famous local designer
- A bogshoeing trip in Lahemaa National Park
- Delicious dinner in a top-notch Tallinn restaurant
- Complimentary Tallinn Cards, the city’s all-in-one ticket, which offer free entrance to 45 major attractions, free public transport in Tallinn, a free Tallinn hop-on hop-off bus tour and an abundance of discounts and gifts.
Come let Estonia relieve your stress!
To enter the contest:
Step 1 – Put a ‘Like’ on the ECB Facebook page
Step 2 – Fill in the participation form online or at the Estonian stand, D20, at the IBTM World fair in Barcelona, 27-29 November 2017
The contest is open to any agency and association colleague, so please feel free to share this information with your colleagues and industry peers!
For further information, please contact the ECB Marketing Assistant, Ms Gea Käsper, at email@example.com.