The present building (the historical one was destroyed in World War 2) was built in 1970, renovated in 1998 and 2001. Beside being one of the finest concert halls in Estonia, it can be used as a modern conference centre. The location is at the very heart of the city. The Concert Hall offers a conference hall for up to 1000 persons (400m2 hall floor) with optimal conditions for a broad spectrum of present-day communication.
The removable chair-system enables the organizers to provide seating arrangements for the theatre, the classroom and the round-table working environment. Removable soundproof walls enable the organizers to arrange working environments of different size.
A concert for the conference participants can be given. Ligthning, decorations, flower arrangements, background music offered according to the prior agreement. Catering service is also available.