Full range of PCO services since 2006.
Certified ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.
- Promoting a destination and bidding.
- Budgeting and managing all event funds.
- Targeted funding applications.
- Secretariat and registration services.
- Invoicing, billing, staff contracting services.
- Communication services, form and content creation.
- Collecting and processing of abstracts, presentations, posters.
- Sponsorship relations building.
- Trade fair and specialised exhibition management.
- Travel arrangement services.
- Incentive programmes.
- Legal expertise (tendering, medicinal product advertising, remuneration of lecturers).
A sample of events organised by Publicon PCO:
- 29th European Union Contest for Young Scientists (EUCYS) 2017, Tallinn, 410 participants
- EU 2017 presidency event: Conference E-Volution of Data Protection 2017, Tartu, 255 participants
- 68th Annual Meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP) 2017, Tallinn, 1035 participants, 9 parallel sessions, 517 oral presentations, 300 poster presentations. Estonian ‘Conference of the Year’ award.
- 17th Nordic Sleep Conference 2017, Tallinn, 255 participants
- Youth Information Fair Teeviit 2016, Tallinn, 6128 participants
- 37th Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association (EAA) 2014, Tallinn, 1212 participants, 25 parallel sessions, 725 oral presentations. Estonian ‘Conference of the Year’ award.
- 2nd Baltic Paediatric Congress 2013, Pärnu, 374 participants
- Postgraduate Course of European Association of Neurosurgical Societies 2011, Tallinn, 315 participants
T: +372 524 4446