Professional congress organizer (PCO) with many years of experience in providing high quality solutions in everything from administration and project managing to inspire in creating congresses, staff and customer activities.
Certified ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard.
- Promoting a destination and bidding.
- Budgeting and managing all event funds.
- Targeted funding applications.
- Secretariat and registration services.
- Invoicing, billing, staff contracting services.
- Communication services, form and content creation.
- Collecting and processing of abstracts, presentations, posters.
- Sponsorship relations building.
- Trade fair and specialised exhibition management.
- Travel arrangement services.
- Incentive programmes.
- Legal expertise (tendering, medicinal product advertising, remuneration of lecturers).
A sample of events organised by Publicon PCO:
- 29th European Union Contest for Young Scientists (EUCYS) 2017, Tallinn, 410 participants
- EU 2017 presidency event: Conference E-Volution of Data Protection 2017, Tartu, 255 participants
- 68th Annual Meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP) 2017, Tallinn, 1035 participants, 9 parallel sessions, 517 oral presentations, 300 poster presentations. Estonian ‘Conference of the Year’ award.
- 17th Nordic Sleep Conference 2017, Tallinn, 255 participants
- Youth Information Fair Teeviit 2016, Tallinn, 6128 participants
- 37th Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association (EAA) 2014, Tallinn, 1212 participants, 25 parallel sessions, 725 oral presentations. Estonian ‘Conference of the Year’ award.
- 2nd Baltic Paediatric Congress 2013, Pärnu, 374 participants
- Postgraduate Course of European Association of Neurosurgical Societies 2011, Tallinn, 315 participants
T: +372 524 4446