DMC Estonia is a well-experienced provider of comprehensive ground handling services for groups in Estonia (and in the neighboring countries). Each event is designed individually to suit the requirements and to meet the budget of the client.
DMC Estonia provides services for meeting and conference groups of all sizes. We can assist with hotel, meeting place and dinner venue selection and reservations. We can coordinate themed events and dinners, hospitality desk staff, ground transportation and airport help for delegates. In addition we can organise a wide range of leisure activities such as tours, excursions, partner programmes and outdoor adventures.
Our staff work closely with the client to ensure a successful event. Clients can be safe in the knowledge that their requirements are met in a professional way with attention to detail.
DMC Estonia has had the honour of organising events of different sizes and durations, from a two-week international seminar for fifty participants about governance of the security sector to a four-day international conference on eco-products for three hundred participants.
- Digital University, Poland, Study visit to Estonia for a Telco, May 2019, 16 participants. Transportation, meals and program by DMC Estonia. The program with meetings was built up on following themes: Digital Society, Digital Transformation, Public Private Partnership, Communication or Start-Ups. The program included visits to The Government Office of Estonia, The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, E-Showroom and introduction to some start-up companies.
- Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, Ukraine, Study visit to Estonia, July 2019, 34 participants. Transportation, accommodation, meals by DMC Estonia.
- Aspen Insitute Congressional Program, USA, August 2018, 40 participants. Transportation, meals, city tour in Tallinn and a day-trip to Narva organized by DMC Estonia. I am writing to emphasize what a great job Mariette Vilgo did in serving our needs during our congressional staff delegation visit to Estonia last month, and during our quick one day visit last May. Her competency, always delivered with a smile, was a key factor in the meeting’s success. This was a high profile group with low tolerance of a slipping timetable or inadequate logistical support. And they were not disappointed! Mariette helped arrange meals at numerous restaurants, and the day trip to Narva, juggling numerous simultaneous moving parts with great skill and keeping everything on time with high quality.
We were all particularly impressed with the high quality cuisine offered in Tallinn.
Mariette is a great asset for your firm and a great advocate for Estonia. – Dan Glickman, Executive Director, Congressional Program
- Lucentive, Switzerland, Incentive Tour in Helsinki (2 days) and Tallinn (2 days) in cooperation with Finnish partner, June 2018, 23 participants. In Tallinn Soviet Tour, Tallinn Highlights Tour, cooking course and Old Town Walking Tour along with lunches and dinners in cozy restaurants were organized.
- Asia, Incentive trip, France, June 2018, 12 participants. Transportation, accommodation, meals and program: private boat cruise on Tallinn Bay, rally with Lada cars and co-driving in Laitse, beer tasting experience. Trip to Muhu island, Pädaste manor. Il est ravi du voyage ! Bonnes prestations, super services de vote côté. Merci pour votre aide. – Sandrine Schemla, Directrice Service Groupes et Incentive
- Grand Conseil Bureau Canton du Valais, Switzerland, March 2018. Transportation, accommodation, meals, tour to Kadriorg and Rotermanni Quarter, visit of e-Showroom and The Parliament of Estonia organized by DMC Estonia. Le succès du voyage de cette année est en particulier dû à vous, Madame Bühler. Vous nous avez en effet concocté un programme des plus intéressants, lequel débuta par une visite de la ville et se poursuivit par la découverte du e-Estonia-Showroom et du Parlement estonien. En outre, vous nous avez emmenés dans des auberges qui nous ont permis de découvrir de délicieuses spécialités locales. – Diego Wellig, Le Président; Claude Bumann, Le Chef du Service parlementaire