Are you looking for an experienced caterer for your event in Estonia? Look no further, Carmen Catering is the most experienced catering company in Estonia.
Established in 1997, Carmen catering has long since made a name for itself as the nation’s go-to caterer for events both large and small. The company’s extensive portfolio includes everything from seminars to gala receptions for heads of state. One of Carmen Catering’s defining achievements came in 2017, when it was chosen as the official caterer for Estonia’s EU Presidency. Rising to the task, Carmen successfully served up meals to between 300 and 1,000 guests, five days a week, for four months solid. The job also included large, presidency-related conferences such as the Digisummit Estonia, where the company catered to 2,500 guests.
With a staff of over 70, Carmen Catering is well known among Estonian event organisers for its ability to accommodate groups of just about any size. Conveniently, the company itself is located in one of Estonia’s largest event centres, the Saku Suurhall arena, and has deep experience working in all of the major conference venues. These include unique spots such as the Tallinn Creative Hub, the Estonia Concert Hall, the Seaplane Harbour and others.
Carmen Catering is a part of Carmen Grupp, a family business owned by Argo Koppa and Relika Tiik-Koppa. Carmen Catering brings you 20 years of industry experience, so you can rest easy knowing you are getting quality service from start to finish.
No matter the size of the event, Carmen Catering offers flexible catering services to accommodate the demands of your event. Carmen Catering does everything from setting up to cooking to serving and cleaning. Whether it is buffet-style or a formal 4-course sit-down dinner, Carmen Catering brings the highest level of care and professionalism to every event. As part of their custom dining experience, they bring all of the dishes and silverware needed for any size of event. This also includes buffet tables, chafing dishes, disposable tablecloths, napkins, cups, utensils, and more. Additional services they can provide include rentals, bartending and more.
Types of Events Carmen Catering Caters Include:
- Corporate Events
- Product and Brand Launches
- Social Celebrations
- And Much More
Carmen Catering’s full-service catering provides you and your guests with the freshest ingredients mixed with a distinctive style to make irresistible, gourmet food everyone will love. Customize your menu to reflect palate preferences, dietary restrictions, and certain styles of cuisine. There are also sample menus available .
- 27 September 2018 – EU Presidency, Tallinn DigiSummit A total of 2,500 guests – ministers, delegates, press
- July – December 2017 – Estonian EU Presidency. A full catering solution for 5 months. 100 to 500 guests daily
- 23 January 2017 – Estonian President’s formal dinner in honor of the President of Ukraine. Tallinn Town Hall, 40 guests
- 31 May 2016 – Estonian Prime Minister’s formal lunch in honor of the Secretary of State of the People’s Republic of China. Stenbock House, 18 guests
- 26 January 2015 – Estonian Prime Minister’s formal lunch in honor of the Prime Minister of Hungary Stenbock House, 18 guests
- 3 November 2015 – Estonian President’s formal dinner in honor of the President of Georgia. Kõltsu Manor. 24 guests
- 15 October 2018 – Digisummit, Seaplane Harbor, 200 guests
- 14 August 2018 – UEFA Gala, Seaplane Harbor, 300 guests
- 26 November 2016 – Formal Annual Dinner of the Tax and Customs Board Saku Suurhall 880 guests
- 18 March 2016 – “Kuldmuna” awards gala of the Marketing and Communications Association Saku Suurhall, 930 guests
- 5 November 2015 – Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the year” gala 2015. Tallinn Creative Hub, 290 guests’ Honorary guest, President of Estonia, Mr. Toomas-Hendrik Ilves
Partial Table Service Events
- 14-16 December 2018 – Christmas Gala. Saku Suurhall, 4,000 guests in total
- 16 December 2016 – Christmas Gala. Saku Suurhall, 1,200 guests
- 20 August 2016 – Estonian President’s Re-Independence Day reception at the President’s Rose Garden, 1,500 guests
- 26 November 2015 – Selver’s 20th Anniversary at the Saku Suurhall, 1,200 guests
Buffet Receptions at Larger Events
- 22 January 2019 – Ericsson reception, Alexela Concert Hall, 1,800 guests
- 18 December 2018 – Sportland Gala, Saku Suurhall, 1,000 guests
- 2 February 2017 – Tallink Group’s New Year’s Reception Tallinn Creative Hub, 1,000 guests
- 4 February 2017 – catering for Swedbank’s Key Client Event Tondiraba Ice Arena, 1,400 guests
- 28 January 2017 – New Year’s reception for Telia’s employees Nordea Concert Hall, 1,050 guests
- 20 December 2016 – Sportland Group’s Christmas Party, Saku Suurhall, 1,000 guests