“SCANDINAVIA MEETS ESTONIA” FAM TRIP
October 7-9, 2019
ESTONIA is a country where you can have a high-level conference in a reclaimed power station, hire a tank for a demolition derby, book a whole island for a private event, enjoy a gala dinner beside a 1930s-era submarine, hold a grand reception at Peter the Great´s summer cottage, party in an indoor beach hall, create your own jewellery together with a superstar designer.
Better still – this amazing destination with the capital of Tallinn has great hotels, mouth-watering food, loads of sights within walking distance. And you can easily get there via short-haul flight. Sounds like a perfect place for a meeting or incentive trip, right?
Monday, October 7th
Individual arrivals to Tallinn, Estonia
Accommodation in Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
Tuesday, October 8th
Meet & Greet!
Best of Medieval Tallinn: Old Town walking tour to explore one of Europe’s most beautiful, historical city centres
Off-Road Retro Jeep Safari!
Dinner in a Top Notch restaurant at Rotermann Quarter
Wednesday, October 9th
Get to know the Bohemian Tallinn and the harbour area at Port Noblessner!
Lunch with a view at newly opened world-class Fotografiska
Departure for the post-tour
Optional Post Tour to PÄRNU
October 9-10, 2019
Estonia´s wellness capital on the western coast to explore golfing, spa, rally driving and craft cider making.
If you would like to participate in the FAM Trip, please fill in the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM by August 27th, 2019 at the latest. As spaces are limited, submitting the form does not guarantee your participation. The Estonian Convention Bureau will notify applicants by email latest by August 30th 2019 if their application is successful.
Terms and Conditions:
- Itinerary details may change
- This trip is fully hosted, including return economy flights from/to Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardemoen and Copenhagen, accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme. Incidentals (eg: mini bar, telephone calls, etc.) are the participant’s own responsibility.
- Flights to/from Tallinn are only sponsored round trip from Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardemoen and Copenhagen. Connecting flights within the home country of the delegate should be arranged and covered by the delegate individually.
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- Due to the limited number of places, only one representative of each company can participate.
- Accompanying persons are not accepted.
In the event of cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations received on or before August 30, 2019 will not incur a fee unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed.
- If the flight has been confirmed or booked on a published fare, the cost of the flight will be charged.
Contact for Further Information:
Go Wild, #chooseESTONIA !