“SCANDINAVIA MEETS ESTONIA” FAM TRIP
October 7-9, 2019
ESTONIA is a country where you can have a high-level conference in a reclaimed power station, hire a tank for a demolition derby, book a whole island for a private event, enjoy a gala dinner beside a 1930s-era submarine, hold a grand reception at Peter the Great´s summer cottage, party in an indoor beach hall, create your own jewellery together with a superstar designer.
Better still – this amazing destination with the capital of Tallinn has great hotels, mouth-watering food, loads of sights within walking distance. And you can easily get there via short-haul flight. Sounds like a perfect place for a meeting or incentive trip, right?
Monday, October 7th
- Individual arrivals to Tallinn, Estonia
- Accommodation in Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel
Tuesday, October 8th
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 9:00 Meet & Greet, site inspection of Hilton Tallinn Park
- 10:00 The Old Town walking tour “Medieval Legends” – The tour takes you to see amazing views of the Old Town and hear mystical stories about Tallinn and its legends. Participants get also a taste of medieval flavors.
- 12:30 Lunch at Old Town restaurant ORE
- 14:00 Jeep Safari adventure
- Free time
- 19:30 Meeting at the hotel lobby, transfer
- 19:45 Welcome drink and site inspection at Nordic Hotel Forum
- 20:15 Networking dinner at Rotermann Quarter restaurant PULL
Wednesday, October 9th
- Breakfast at the hotel, check-out
- 8:30 Meeting at the hotel lobby
- 8:45 Site inspection at Tallinn Creative Hub – power station turned into a stunning event venue
- 9:15 Digital Estonia introduction at E-estonia Briefing Center
- 10:00 Site inspection at Seaplane Harbour – former submarine shipyard owned by Emanuel Nobel
- 11:00 Exclusive sneak peak into PROTO Invention Factory
- 11:30 Refreshments at Põhjala Tap Room
- Transfer to Telliskivi Creative City – This old factory complex has become the heart of all things hip. It can be considered an umbrella organisation for everything creative and innovative. In this derelict industrial park you can find anything from fringe art exhibits to fortnightly flea markets. It is not so much a place as a concept.
- 12:15 Creative workshop at Estonian leather designer Stella Soomlais Studio
- 13:25 – Lunch at newly opened world-class Fotografiska Tallinn
- Individual departures
The registration is now ended, deadline of the registration was August 27th, 2019.
As spaces are limited, submitting the form does not guarantee your participation. The Estonian Convention Bureau will notify applicants by email latest by August 30th 2019 if their application is successful.
Terms and Conditions:
- Itinerary details may change
- This trip is fully hosted, including return economy flights from/to Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardemoen and Copenhagen, accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme. Incidentals (eg: mini bar, telephone calls, etc.) are the participant’s own responsibility.
- Flights to/from Tallinn are only sponsored round trip from Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardemoen and Copenhagen. Connecting flights within the home country of the delegate should be arranged and covered by the delegate individually.
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- Due to the limited number of places, only one representative of each company can participate.
- Accompanying persons are not accepted.
In the event of cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations received on or before August 30, 2019 will not incur a fee unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed.
- If the flight has been confirmed or booked on a published fare, the cost of the flight will be charged.
Contact for Further Information:
Go Wild, #chooseESTONIA !