Hosted FAM-trip for international meeting planners
Estonian Convention Bureau together with Estonian Tourist Board is organising a special fam trip for international meeting and event planners to introduce Estonia´s unique venues, hotels and programmes that can help you organise a successful event in Estonia. The trip will give you ideas, inspiration and opportunities for networking with local suppliers. Come and see Estonia, Europe´s Next Hotspot!
Wednesday, September 5th
Individual arrivals. Accommodation at city´s finest hotel Hilton Tallinn Park
17:00 Meet and Greet in your hotel, site inspection of hotel´s conference centre
18:00 Medieval Legends: Tallinn Old Town walking tour to explore one of Europe’s most beautiful, historical city centres
20:00 Networking dinner in an Old Town restaurant Rae Meierei
Thursday, September 6th
8:45 Get to know Tallinn as a meeting destination: Site inspections of main conference hotels and unique venues combined with making your own souvenir workshop with a famous Estonian designer. Places to visit: Swissotel Tallinn, Hotel Telegraaf, The House of the Brotherhood of Blackheads, Tallinn Creative Hub – the venue of EU Presidency Meetings. Stroll in Telliskivi City area,a reclaimed industrial zone that is now exploding with creative and social energy
13: 15 Lunch at restaurant Korsten Armastus & Hea Toit
14.30 Visit to Seaplane Harbour, an unique maritime museum and the most popular gala dinner venue in town
15:30 Pick your Favourite Social Activity:
- Soviet Themed Adventure – The tour full of adrenaline will take participants for a Soviet themed adventure and they will be tested out if they are good enough to survive and become KGB agents! The year was 1972, and there were still two decades until the fall of Communism and the collapse of the Soviet Union. Are you ready? A visit to the shooting range is a spot-on excperience for a true adrenaline-seeker (and for a true KGB agent)! Shootings are conducted under vigilant control of professionals who are ready to assist and teach you. Previous shooting experience is not necessary.
- Cycling Tour in Kadriorg – Pirita – On the 2,5 hours bike tour around Kadriorg Park and Pirita you’ll get the overview of the Tallinn’s green environment, Kadriorg Baroque Palace, Art Museum KUMU, Maarjamäe Memorial, Song Festival Grounds, Pirita Yach Harbor and St. Bridget’s Convent ruins. The outstanding panoramic views together with a sandy beach are guaranteed!
18: 00 Free time
19:30 Welcome drink and brief site inspection at Nordic Hotel Forum
20.00 Networking dinner with Estonian Convention Bureau´s members at restaurant PULL in Rotermann Area, a redeveloped factory area near the port, which has become a popular attraction thanks to its ultra-cool mix of contemporary architecture and 19th-century brick.
Friday, September 7th
Breakfast and check out
9:00 Site inspection at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
9.30 Let´s leave the town and go to explore Estonian beautiful nature – try a truly unique Bog shoe hike in Lahemaa National Park
13:00 Lunch at a seaside restaurant RUHE
14:30 Departure to airport. Individual departures.
The detailed program will be provided after the registration. The organisers reserve the right to make changes in the programme.
Registration for the FAM-Trip is over. The Estonian Convention Bureau will notify applicants by email by June 29th if their application is successful.
Who is eligible to apply? Professional meeting planners (associations, PCOs, AMCs and MICE agencies) who organise international meetings, conferences, events or incentive trips on a regular basis.
If you can’t attend personally, please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues within your conference or incentive department.
Terms of Attendance
- This fam trip is fully hosted, including economy flights, overnight accommodation, meals, transfers and the ground programme.
- Incidentals (eg: mini bar, telephone calls etc.) are the participant’s own responsibility.
- It is the participant’s own responsibility to arrange travel insurance that sufficiently covers the whole period of the fam trip.
- Due to the limited number of places, only one representative of each company can participate in the fam trip. For the same reason, accompanying persons cannot be accepted.
- Completion and submission of an application form does not automatically guarantee a place due to strictly limited spaces.
In the event of cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations received on or before July 16th, 2018 will not incur a fee unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed.
- If the flight has been confirmed or booked on a published fare, the cost of the flight will be charged.
- Cancellations received after July 16th will incur a fee of 300 EUR.
Contact for Further Information
For further information, please contact our Marketing Assistant, Ms Gea Käsper, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.