Enter here for a chance to win a magnificent trip to Estonia, whose capital was named Lonely Planet’s Best Value Destination for 2018. The winner will have the chance to enjoy Tallinn’s historical Old Town, along with meeting trendy local designers, admiring the views on Northern-Europe´s highest viewing platform, picking your favourite museums to visit, enjoying delicious Nordic cuisine and staying in one of the best hotels in town!
This fantastic trip is for two people and includes:
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
- The “Legends of Tallinn Old Town” walking tour provided by Estravel / Baltcoming
- A walk on the edge of the roof of the Tallinn TV Tower, Northern Europe’s highest open viewing platform
- Private Upcycle Design Tour with Local provided by Via Hansa & Borealis DMC&PCO – Let our environmentally friendly locals lead you through the designer studios in creative city of Tallinn to hear stories about upcycling, meet the designers and get inspired to take your own small steps on the road of change.
- Two complimentary Tallinn Cards, the city’s all-in-one ticket, which offer free entrance to 45 major attractions, free public transport in Tallinn, a free Tallinn hop-on hop-off bus tour and an abundance of discounts and gifts. Provided by Tallinn Convention Bureau.
- Dinner in top-notch restaurant
- Return flight tickets to Tallinn (economy class) provided by Visit Estonia
Terms and Conditions apply, click here for additional details.
The draw for the winner will be held on May 30th 2019!
For further information, please contact the ECB Project Manager Ms Gea Käsper at email@example.com